English being the most universal language has become a widespread and most used language in the world. Although a child learns his/her first language based on the cultural environment they belong to. But the world accepts the official language mostly English, French, and Spanish in some places.
Therefore, this is the time when a child needs to acquire and learn different languages to be their best in this competitive world.
What is English Language Lab?
Language lab is a digital way of learning and adopting a language by practicing and learning through engaging and interactive sessions. Now-a-days ed-tech companies in India are innovating to the core to bring revolution in adopting digital education.
Making digital learning accessible leading edtech brands in India with their enriched digital learning solutions are practicing both online/offline modes of learning, where students can access the courses at any time from anywhere. Digital Language Labs for schools are incorporated in the classrooms supporting a blended learning approach and allowing maximum participation of learners simultaneously.
Practicing grammar, developing writing skills, enhancing speaking skills with pronunciation, and phonetics help students to develop effective communication skills.
Why should one learn from an English language lab?
Learning English from the language lab one could grasp the concept very efficiently and effectively. While teaching from digital language lab teachers feel very comfortable as they don’t have to struggle with increasing students’ attention spans.
Engaging content available in the language lab develops the interest of students automatically. Audio-visual learning helps students to achieve concept clarity at maximum.
Below are the discussed essential features that will help one to analyze the importance of the English language lab:
- Interactive and engaging lessons- Digital language lab software includes content that helps in enhancing grammatical skills, vocabulary, and picture-based learning through story-based lessons.
- Enhancing pronunciation- These are the most enriched section of the language lab where you learn to speak well by pronouncing right. there are edtech companies in India that provide a such solution which has remarkable language software helping students to grow.
- Develop language as a skill- Practice, Practice, and Practice! Take the help of the language lab to develop language as a utility skill creating a better future and assuring growth for you. Not just English but learning different languages will be a great help.
- Unlimited test practices- One can assure conceptual clarity by answering questions related to the chapters. There are multiple sections that test your grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
- Advance writing skills- Not just speaking skills, the English language lab also helps learners to write well. Now you will not have the fear of writing essays that provide 10 marks in your question paper in the exam. Comprehension-based questions can also help you to provide better clarity and help you find the medium for answering that comprehension questions easily.
We should keep up with the innovation in every field to meet the demand of todays world. There are edtech products that are enhancing productivity in the medium of learning. Teachers, students, and even parents are finding these digital tools effective. Learning from this well-designed, advanced, and feature-rich solution allows students to be attentive to adapt in a better way. Considering the importance of digitalization in classrooms there are educational institutes encouraging the implementation of digital tools in the classrooms.
Most importantly, hands-on products are helping students to have better retention. There are companies like Zybro Digital Language Lab, Sanako India, spears language lab, and Globus Infocom Limited the leading edtech brand in India provide Digital Language Lab for classrooms as well as their language software is constructed in keeping with the requirement of higher education too.